Saturday, September 08, 2007

Who Kidnapped Martha Stewart's Dog?

I am not a dog person...more of a cat one. But this cutie pie that I met while sitting by the pier in Goteborg very nearly tipped me over to the other side.

I have not seen Martha Stewart's show before (and not about to start either...her version of The Apprentice was more than enough for me) but watched the advertisements of her show and had always drooled over her extremely cute and fluffy dog. And so, there we were...lounging by the pier while waiting for our boat and up comes 'Chew Chew'...I kid you not. That's the dog's name. I could not control myself...just had to go over to the owners and asked permission for the pics (a polite thing to do else they might sic him on me).



He had the cutest ears and the cutest nose and he just stood there oh-so patiently while we gushed and hugged and patted him. My Teddy Bear dog. How I wished I could bring him home. I don't think that I have ever felt this way about a dog before.

3 comments:

Simba said...

Since you are now more of a dog person....would you consider adoption of my GSD!

Anonymous said...

The one that drooled into my crocs? I think not la.

buy apixaban 5 mg online said...

I appreciate you considering me for this position. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you for sharing your opinion. I value your honesty and will respond as quickly as possible.