Thursday, April 02, 2009

Finally It's Here

Has there ever been ONE thing that you have waited FOREVER to have? The one thing that seemed like it would never materialised. You wait and wait and then one fine day, a call comes, "It is here!" The world stops spinning and you forget to breath. The hustle and bustle surrounding you dims into silence and the only audible sound is the beating of your heart.
.
Yup, I had a moment like that two days ago. It was a beautiful moment. It was a thankful moment. I thought that the day would never come. I sometimes felt weary...lost...and faith was all my hope could cling on to. Now I sigh with relief while frowning at the same time. One chapter has closed and another challenging one is opening. But I am not afraid. I take Your hand and step unto the freshly turned page. You take that first step with confidence and though my legs are a little shakey, I follow suit. I smile and shout, "BRING IT ON!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations are in order. Don't worry too much about it. Everything will work itself out.

Big D

Mon's Space - The Search For A Perfect Space said...

Shall I ask you on Gmail?

The Leech said...

Sure Mon! Email me anytime!

D - ha ha! Thanks.