Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Give Up? Never!

Some people use words too blatantly and obviously without thinking. And they do this under the misguided guise of, "I am only saying it for your own good." As if!
.
One of the things that I particularly dislike are these three words: JUST GIVE UP. I have one word in retalliation: NEVER. I believe in trying my darnest best if it is something that I am committed to...something I believe in. In the event that it does not work out and turns out not to be the best course of action, then I will graciously LET IT GO. But I will never give up. If there is a will, there IS a way. The way may be a longer one...a more twisty one...but merely giving up is never the key. So people may tell you to give up but don't you EVER do so without a fight!

No comments: