Friday, June 05, 2009

Time To Offski

It's a Friday evening and it is time to close all applications and turn off the computer. It is my 'holy' night and later on, Federer is going up against Del Porto...fighting for a spot in the finals of the French Open. I hope with all that I can hope with...that my darling hero thrashes Del Porto and advances with full confidence.
.
This week has been a rather stressful one...but I survived it with all limbs attached and I am thankful. Now for two days of working on the condo and spending more money! I am broke but contented. Tim Hughes is singing, "We must go" and go I will. Before I offski, I leave you with two photos I took off Fiona's (talented, beautiful and easy to work with) website. Lauren's tea ceremony. Note the bunch of brides maids having a go at catching the bouquet.
.


Am gonna try my bestest to finish off my Neil Gaiman this weekend on top of everything else already planned. Where do I find the time? Well, they say that sleep is for the weak. Mua ha ha...have you not read Twilight, we blood suckers have no need for sleep! Hhhmmm and if you have not read it...I know someone who is trying to sell a whole set! Call me! And now, like the Wee Free Men...it really is time to OFFSKI!!!!

No comments: